AST LLC (AST) is leading the way in the Oracle Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as the premier Oracle Platinum Partner with a nationwide presence in the public sector, education, commercial, transportation, utilities/energy and insurance industries.
Ranked as one of the Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several "Partner of the Year" awards.
We are actively looking for talented senior level Oracle SOA Middleware Developers/Architects. These key roles will be an integral part of our growing national Oracle Middleware practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST managed engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to design and develop solutions for SOA/Middleware applications.
- Design, develop, test, and implement SOA/Middleware development
- Provide support to Project Team as well as Team members to troubleshoot and correct problems
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle SOA/BPEL Middleware technology
- Demonstrated solution design and implementation experience using Oracle's SOA/BPEL Middleware technology
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S. and Canada
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-7 Years of Java/J2EE technical development experience
- SOA/BPEL technical development experience supporting Oracle Advanced Technology Message Broker implementations is a plus
- Demonstrated solution design and implementation experience using Oracle's SOA/BPEL Middleware technology is a plus
- Two or more recent successful implementations of Oracle SOA/BPEL/J2EE Middleware solutions
- Strong J2EE development experience
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with 11i/R12 Oracle EBS Applications (optional)
- OCP Certification (optional)
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday - Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication , active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens are preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Competitive pay
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- Consult on AST managed projects with the latest Oracle technologies
- Professional enrichment program (mentoring, training, certification, conferences)
- World-class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.