Applications Software Technology LLC (AST) is a leading Systems Integrator (“SI”) for Oracle ERP and Cloud applications. Oracle has recognized AST as the Premier Platinum Oracle Partner. We have a worldwide presence and work with multiple industry verticals.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented Organizational Change Management Consultant(s). These key roles are an integral part of our growing national Oracle ERP practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Organizational Change Management initiatives on AST projects
- Play a key role in helping projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives
- Focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
- Create and implement change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement
- Work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved
- Work with the client counterpart to oversee the training planning, development, and delivery tasks in projects
- Apply AST’s structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S. and Canada
What We’re Looking For:
- Good People Skills
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with ADKAR is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification)
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
- Training and Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) experience is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday-Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.