AST Corporation LLC (AST) is a leading provider in the CRM Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as an Oracle Cloud Premier Platinum Partner with a worldwide presence in commercial and public sector industries.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented senior level Senior Salesforce Developer. This key role is an integral part of our growing national practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidate has done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST’s managed project engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Salesforce.com Applications
- Able to set-up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in developing Salesforce.com based business applications using Apex triggers, SOAP and REST based Web services, Visual Force, Salesforce.com Metadata API, Sites, etc.
- Experience in using Salesforce data tools (Data loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Ability to migrate meta data between Salesforce environments using change sets and other tools as needed
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits applicable to Salesforce
- Strong understanding of object oriented concepts and relational database concepts
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Able to travel weekly in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication , active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.