AST Corporation LLC (AST) is a leading provider in the CRM Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as an Oracle Cloud Premier Platinum Partner with a worldwide presence in commercial and public sector industries.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented senior level ServiceMax Architect. This key role is an integral part of our growing CRM national practice (ServiceMax, SFDC, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud and Oracle CPQ)
.These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST’s managed CRM engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in ServiceMax
- Ability to set-up the system to meet desired business process and requirements and develop solutions for customer’s business challenges
- Run JAD sessions
- Develop documentation (business requirements, solution design documentation, technical design documentation, support documentation and architecture diagrams)
- Create solution building for existing new verticals.
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Conduct conference room pilot sessions
- Work directly with our sales team on SaaS deals to propose solutions as per client requirements
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Share design knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.A.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of CRM experience with multiple new implementation projects in an architect role
- Vertical knowledge in at least one of the following domains: Hi-Tech and Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction, Professional Services, Life Sciences
- In depth knowledge of ServiceMax with at least 5 successful implementations
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving
- Solid understanding of the full lifecycle development process including understanding business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, and implementing testable solutions.
- Able to travel weekly in support of assigned projects
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred.
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.