AST Corporation LLC (AST) is a leading provider in the Oracle Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as an Oracle Cloud Premier Platinum Partner with a worldwide presence in commercial and public sector industries.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented senior level Oracle BI Developer Consultants. These key roles are an integral part of our growing national Oracle BI/Hyperion practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST’s managed BI engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Provide business intelligence and report development support for implementation of a new Contracts Management System
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Design, develop, and test Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) components including but not limited to ETL Database objects, Reports, Dashboards, and logical mappings
- Modify and test extensions to Oracle Business Intelligence Analytic sApplications (OBIA) to support modified and additional data sources
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle OBIEE, OBIA, Informatica Applications
- Able to set-up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Develop and implement OBIEE/OBIA solutions and integrating them with Oracle EBS and other 3rd party software in enterprise environments
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S. and Canada
What We are Looking For:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology(IT), ComputerScienceor related fieldor equivalentITrelated training,certification, and professionalyearsof workexperience
- Master degree in an IT field is preferable
- 7+ yearsof ITSoftware development and support
- 4+ yearsof experience withBusinessIntelligence, DataWarehousing, andcomplexreportingtechnologies
- Experience developingsolutions using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Experience extending OBIEE Apps to include additional data sources including Oracle E-BusinessSuite DFFsandcustom database tables
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday-Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens are preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.