Applications Software Technology LLC (AST) is a leading Systems Integrator (“SI”) for Oracle ERP and other Cloud applications. Oracle has recognized AST as the Premier Platinum Oracle Partner. We have a worldwide presence and work with multiple industry verticals.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for a talented Senior NetSuite Administrator. This key role will be an integral part of our internal IT team. This is a full-time salaried position and local Chicago land candidates will only be considered.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with our NetSuite implementation
- Learn and support our existing internal system
- Aid in the migration from our existing internal system to NetSuite
- Coordinate with our offshore team on NetSuite facilitation and support
- Ability to create workflows, dashboards, saved searches and manipulate data within NetSuite
What We’re Looking For:
- Have experience and knowledge of working with any ERP system
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong PL/SQL skills
- Experience working on PSP (PL/SQL Server Pages)
- Experience with ADF development
- Strong ADF development experience and SharePoint Administration
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Local candidates only (Chicago land area)
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Work with high-caliber professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.