Applications Software Technology, LLC (AST) is a leading provider in the CRM Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as an Oracle Cloud Premier Platinum Partner with a worldwide presence in commercial and public sector industries.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture.
We are actively looking for talented Account Manager. This key role is an integral part of our growing national CX practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and are looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day interactions with AST clients and stakeholders
- Manager and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Manage teams in identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, defining support procedures.
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with large accounts, client relationship management, cross selling and up-selling
- Experience working with clients with Salesforce CRM, PRM is required
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Ability to travel weekly in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Excellent verbal and written communication , active listening and interpersonal skills
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.