Applications Software Technology (AST) is a leading provider in the Oracle Cloud Services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as an Oracle Cloud Premier Platinum Partner with a worldwide presence in commercial and public sector industries.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented MDM Solution Architect to join our growing Oracle BI practice. This is a key leadership role and is an integral part of our CX practice. This is a full-time salaried position.
The ideal candidate has done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and manage a distributed team across North America and offshore
- Demonstrate expert-level advice in utilizing Oracle MD suite of products, including Cloud
- Collaborate on
- Lead and collaborate with business development team responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
- Assist in “target” accounts for MDM related services.
- Ability to describe all Oracle BI offerings, understanding of current pricing models, reference accounts and past engagements.
- MDM thought leader, with an ability to conduct user-group presentations and webinars
- Manage the relation with Oracle MDM Reps, Pre-Sales, and Product Teams
- Manage a team and/or work streams on engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of MDM intellectual capital and solutions
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate team members
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of application design and development leadership (Solutions Architect/Manager) experience – past P & L responsibility a plus
- MDM Certification preferred
- Willingness to be hands on – leading, architecting and implementing
- Experience supervising and managing a diverse team
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience in solutioning, estimation, proposal writing, strategy planning and practice management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- 4-year Bachelor degree in a business-oriented, technical discipline or related experience preferred
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.