Applications Software Technology LLC (AST) is a leading Systems Integrator (“SI”) for Oracle Cloud applications. Oracle has recognized AST as the Premier Platinum Oracle Partner. We have a worldwide presence and work with multiple industry verticals.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
We are actively looking for talented CX Solution Architects. These key roles are an integral part of our growing national CX practice. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These position need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST's managed engagements
- Cultivates and demonstrates thorough business process knowledge.
- Proactively identify process improvements including clear and focused solutions
- Develops proofs of concept to demonstrate proposed technical solutions as required
- Provides guidance in the definition of solution design practices and standards
- Develops and maintains working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams
- Take full ownership of “best practices”, covering the whole strategic footprint
- Develop strong relationships with the product lines and in co-operation with the Delivery Management teams, advise on competency requirements
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S. and Canada
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in Cloud and CX Applications implementations and/or upgrades
- Experience in Cloud IaaS/PaaS and DevOps
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Accomplished 4+ Oracle Cloud implementations
- Established pre-sales execution preferred
- Cloud certifications are a must
- Public sector and/or commercial project experience
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday-Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.