Applications Software Technology LLC (AST) is a leading Systems Integrator (“SI”) for Oracle ERP and other Cloud applications. Oracle has recognized AST as the Premier Platinum Oracle Partner. We have a worldwide presence and work with multiple industry verticals.
Ranked at Top 100 Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for the past three years, AST offers excellent benefits and a vibrant corporate culture. In addition to workplace awards, AST has won numerous accolades in the Oracle Industry, including several “Partner of the Year” awards.
AST LLC is looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant (WebCenter) to join our Middleware practice to lead the planning, analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and training of Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects. Projects will range from hands-on technical to advisory consulting support for Oracle specific technologies, including Oracle SOA/BPM Suite, Oracle WebCenter Content, and Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF). Strong preference will be given to experience in AP Automation projects using Oracle Imaging, Document Capture, and Forms Recognition implementations.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments.
- Develop architecture and enterprise deployment topology for Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, supporting multiple applications and user communities.
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements, conduct gap-fit analysis and recommend solutions.
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of designed solution through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebCenter Content applications and environments.
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments; Coordination on daily activities with offsite/ offshore team members
- Participate in project planning and project status communications with the clients
- Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another engineering major is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience technical consulting (architecture, design, development, implementation, integration, and/or administration) in a modern middleware-based environment
- 4+ years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, developing, and/or administering Oracle WebCenter Content, Imaging, and Capture environments
- Specific subject matter expertise on two or more of the following technologies, and familiarity with most:
- Oracle AP Automation projects with hands on experience in Oracle AP Imaging, Capture, Forms Recognition – LearnSet Manager, Verifier.
- Oracle BPM Suite 11g/12c/12c.
- Oracle WebCenter Suite (Portal, Content, Imaging, Capture) 11g/12c
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 11g/12c
- Understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware products
- Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments
- Required - ability to work individually or in a team environment in client facing environment
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential
- The role expects excellent verbal and written communication skills from interested candidates
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday-Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project) U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens preferred
- Oracle Fusion Middleware related certifications in WebCenter Content, SOA/BPM, etc.
- Experience upgrading Oracle WebCenter Content, Imaging, Capture, IPM AXF from 10g/11g to 12c
- Experience with Oracle Middleware PaaS offerings (JCS, PCS, DOCS, DBCS, etc.)
Here’s What to Expect:
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- World class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.